Posted By: admin
on Jan 31, 2012 in Uncategorized
New Program Launch:
Photo and Video Equipment Bags
- Making great commissions is in the bag when you become an affiliate of Kata-Bags.us—supplier of lightweight, protective carrying solutions and bags for photo and video equipment.
- Sophistication, function, and protection—customers will find this and more in every Kata product.
- Whether for an amateur, high-end enthusiast, or a pro, Kata bags protect photo and video gear while providing ease and comfort.
- What’s more, finding the ideal carrying solution is easy with the Kata-Bags.us online bag chooser.
- Customers can select shoulder bags, backpacks, holsters, and the revolutionary 3N1 slings, or choose from rolling bags, pouches, waistpacks, and more.
- Kata also carries element covers to protect equipment—rain or shine—and accessories and organizers that carry everything but the kitchen sink.
- Kata also offers a money-back guarantee on all its lightweight collections, ensuring customers they won’t find a lighter-weight bag that offers the same amazing protection found in every Kata product.
- 6% Regular Affiliate Payout, $110 AOS, 3% CR
Posted By: admin
on Jan 30, 2012 in New merchant
DENVER, January 30, 2012—Kata-Bags.us—supplier of lightweight, protective carrying solutions for photo and video equipment—recently selected program management company eAccountableOPM to manage its affiliate marketing program.
“At Kata we’ve always focused on providing quality protective gear that is intelligently designed and extremely functional,” said William Robbins of Kata-Bags.us. “eAccountableOPM’s track record convinced us that they can expose our outstanding products to a larger range of customers through helping us manage an aggressive affiliate program.”
Durk Price, eAccountableOPM President, added, “Kata bags are well known in the industry for their craftsmanship and ingenious and practical solutions to everyday problems faced by photographers and videographers. Our job is to enhance their presence in affiliate marketing channels and recruit top-quality affiliates who will drive additional customers to their site.”
Posted By: eAOPM
on Jan 25, 2012 in View from the Top
By Durk Price
I read a lot. Much of what I read is marketing and business books. I find it enjoyable and relaxing to sit down with a good book and get lost in it. The side benefit is that I almost always learn something that I can apply to my business – whether it’s a process or a philosophy or even what not to do.
Here are some of the books I read recently and would recommend you check out: